[[ recipeID=recipe-7keyuyynv, title=Veggie Noodle with Oregano and Lemon ]]
Veggie Noodles with Oregano Blend
Keywords: Vegetarian, Oregano Blend, Black-n-White Blend, Veggie noodles
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Oregano Blend
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons red wine or port
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1 ½ pounds Spiralized veggies (such as squash, kohlrabi and zucchini)
- ½ teaspoon Black-n-White Blend
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Saute 2 tbsp olive oil, onions, Oregano Blend, pumpkin seeds, garlic, tomatoes, honey and red wine. Simmer for 20 minutes. Stir in corn.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot over medium heat, combine spiralized veggies, 2 tbsp olive oil, butter, lemon juice, and Black-n-White Blend. Let simmer 5-10 minutes until veggies are tender. Cover and let stand while finishing sauce.
- Add sauce to veggies, and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Meat Variation: Add chopped sausage to the sauce at the start of simmering.
Substitute Oregano Blend for High Steaks or Spanish Rosemary Infused Sea Salt.